For families that registered before April 2013: We are improving our system and are
not ready for you yet! We will send you an email when we are ready for you to
"Every child is different. And unless we as parents
tell the researchers what is specific to our child, how will they know?"
Participate in ASD research. Join IAN.
Autism spectrum disorders (ASD) are identified in 1 out of every 88 children in
the United States. Other countries observe similar rates with an increasing
number of children and adults living with the disorder worldwide.
Families and individuals with ASD play a critical role in helping researchers
and clinicians better understand the disorder. IAN Research provides a secure
online setting where those affected by autism are active participants in ASD
By participating in IAN Research, you can help make new discoveries and empower
advocates to improve the lives of children and adults with ASD.
Who can participate in IAN Research?
Individuals with ASD and their family members are eligible to participate.
The following ASD diagnoses are included in IAN Research:
- Autism or Autistic Disorder
- Asperger Syndrome
- Childhood Disintegrative Disorder (CDD)
- Pervasive Developmental Disorder - Not otherwise Specified (PDD-NOS)
- Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
Participate in the largest online autism research effort.
Participants in IAN Research:
- Complete online study questionaires collecting important information about ASD
diagnosis, treatments, services, and other related topics.
- Receive special notices about local, regional and national studies looking for
families like theirs.